love you all sooo much!I was so sad to leave my family away in Malaysia, its too far away for me to be alone in Egypt. However, luckily it happened to be that I wasn’t crying so badly. I did cry, but I’ve tried my very best to not to cry so that mom and dad (mom especially) won’t be so worried about me. Kakak, hurmm she cried so badly. I know, she just have me to tell everything and we have been so close since we’re so young. Mom said, she loves me soooo much since the day I was born. Adek, he’s quite ok but the day before that, he did cried too. And I am even feeling harder to leave him as we were also quite close (eventhough we had always be quarrelling), I’m sure that I’ll miss his teases and naughtiness towards me. I’ll pray for your success in ur PMR,dik… so that you’ll come here with me and make our parents pround of us. Abang, bangcik, kak lina and kak anis, thank you sooo much but sorry to burden all of u… but I love you all so much too! And I know that I have he love from all of you. Bcik and abang, I found that they were also almost cry (sebak) when I salam and kiss them.. wooo I hug and kiss them too.. kakak and abg zam pun, thanks for ur sacrifaction, sanggup travel all way from penang to sent me off. Thanks guys,I really appreciate everything that u all have done and I cannot mention it one by one. I’ll always remember every single thing that you have done. Terima kasih sangat2 sbb sanggup dating ke KLIA utk hantar kakcik wpun kena bawak ank2 kecik tu.. i know that its hard.. to all my nieces, (esp auni) I’ll miss you beb..
But mak dan ayh, terima kasih sangat2 sbb sanggup hantar kcik utk kcik realisasikan impian kcik.. dan kcik janji kcik akn kabulkan impian mak dan ayh ni. Kcik akan try my best to pass with flying colours! Mak and ayh didn’t cry that day, but sebak je.. ayh dah pesan jangan nangis, dan mak pun ok ja but I know shes also sad. I am the one who always accompany mak and ayh (esp mak) as i've always spend time at home while they are no more buzy wit their work.. and its hard to leave them now.
Ayah,kcik akan ingt pesan ayh smpai bila2..
Ayah kata.. "ingat lima ni ja.."
*WAJIB*
*HARUS*
*HALAL*
*HARAM*
*SUNAT*
Afterall, I’m proud of myself for being more matured now when I was able to control my feelings at the moment I’m leaving…
I love you mak!
I love you ayah!
I love you abang!
I love you bangcik!
I love you kakak!
I love you adik!
I love you kak lina!
I love you kak anis!
I love you abg zam!
Love you auni! Love you fiqah! Love you widad!
Check in flight : 10.45 pm
Waiting room : 11.15 pm
Departure : 12.05 pm
Arrival : 9.00 am Egypt, 12.00 pm Malaysia
Leave for sightseeing : 11.00 am
Arrive mansoura : 2.00 pm
Bad things about Mansoura:
- Problem about room and roommates occurred! Its tiring and worried me sooo much. Be though dear! Don’t give up. So far, I haven’t cried yet.. hope that it’ll settle very soon.
- Its bad one but quite a good experience then. Break fast at Mo’men.. there are lots of people and its so hectic! I cant eat and suddenly lost my appetite to eat!
- The ROAD, aduiii susahnya nak lintas.. mcm kat Negara xdak peraturan pulak.. mcm kambing nak melintas pun ada..
Good things about Mansoura :
- Hehe meet wit good seniors! Abg din, best sgt2. Xrugi aa aku ramah ckit smlm, dia baek sgt dan sgt amek berat budak2 under dia.
- Abg syazwan bawak kitorg jalan2 before and after bukak posa. Jalan2 kat university.. besttt!
- Haa ada sorg mamat arab ni cakap aku quite good speaking arab.. but actually aku cakap ckit2 je yg simple. Maybe diorg impressed kot.. dan lagi best, ada la skali tu dia cakap pasal ‘asal.. aku ingatkn dia tanya asal so aku jawablaa Malaysia. Pastu dia kata la’ la’.. pastu dia senyum ja. Mila yg dgr lpastu gtau aa kat aku.. ‘asal ni maksudnya madu.. so umpama dia kata aku ni macam madu.. huh.. suma malizi diorg pggil 'asal ni sebenonya..
xpenah tgk malizi laa kot.. malizi kan cm bru je lagi kat mansurahni..
Overall, Egypt ni quite ok laa wpun not as good as Malaysia.. banyak sgt jauh beza tpi walaumacamanapunkena hadapi jugak take it as a challenge. Go,go Chaiyok! Chaiyok!
Skrg baru rasa betuah jadik Malaysian! Sgt3 bertuah…
Ayah kata.. "ingat lima ni ja.."
*WAJIB*
*HARUS*
*HALAL*
*HARAM*
*SUNAT*
Afterall, I’m proud of myself for being more matured now when I was able to control my feelings at the moment I’m leaving…
I love you mak!
I love you ayah!
I love you abang!
I love you bangcik!
I love you kakak!
I love you adik!
I love you kak lina!
I love you kak anis!
I love you abg zam!
Love you auni! Love you fiqah! Love you widad!
Check in flight : 10.45 pm
Waiting room : 11.15 pm
Departure : 12.05 pm
Arrival : 9.00 am Egypt, 12.00 pm Malaysia
Leave for sightseeing : 11.00 am
Arrive mansoura : 2.00 pm
Bad things about Mansoura:
- Problem about room and roommates occurred! Its tiring and worried me sooo much. Be though dear! Don’t give up. So far, I haven’t cried yet.. hope that it’ll settle very soon.
- Its bad one but quite a good experience then. Break fast at Mo’men.. there are lots of people and its so hectic! I cant eat and suddenly lost my appetite to eat!
- The ROAD, aduiii susahnya nak lintas.. mcm kat Negara xdak peraturan pulak.. mcm kambing nak melintas pun ada..
Good things about Mansoura :
- Hehe meet wit good seniors! Abg din, best sgt2. Xrugi aa aku ramah ckit smlm, dia baek sgt dan sgt amek berat budak2 under dia.
- Abg syazwan bawak kitorg jalan2 before and after bukak posa. Jalan2 kat university.. besttt!
- Haa ada sorg mamat arab ni cakap aku quite good speaking arab.. but actually aku cakap ckit2 je yg simple. Maybe diorg impressed kot.. dan lagi best, ada la skali tu dia cakap pasal ‘asal.. aku ingatkn dia tanya asal so aku jawablaa Malaysia. Pastu dia kata la’ la’.. pastu dia senyum ja. Mila yg dgr lpastu gtau aa kat aku.. ‘asal ni maksudnya madu.. so umpama dia kata aku ni macam madu.. huh.. suma malizi diorg pggil 'asal ni sebenonya..
xpenah tgk malizi laa kot.. malizi kan cm bru je lagi kat mansurahni..
Overall, Egypt ni quite ok laa wpun not as good as Malaysia.. banyak sgt jauh beza tpi walaumacamanapunkena hadapi jugak take it as a challenge. Go,go Chaiyok! Chaiyok!
Skrg baru rasa betuah jadik Malaysian! Sgt3 bertuah…
