Wednesday, August 26, 2009

F.R.E.S.H - S.T.A.R.T



I’M BACK!
Finally!
The blogging mode has come back.
Well, its quite hard to start all over again when i had left this dearie bloggie for examination in May, June and July. After the examination, only God knows how hectic my life was. Though the semester break has started, there were too many things to be done. Plus, there was no internet connection yet in my new house. So blogging mode can hardly came in me.

But somehow, actually there are lots of ideas to be written appeared in my mind in between those past times. And i hope i could gather all of them again by making an evolution to this blog with new brand stories originally came from me.


Evolution?

Yeah!

Same blog

Same link

With

New face

New fresh ideas

New stories

Different concept (guess what? )

Watchout for that deh!



Dearie bloggie,
I promise i’ll cover up my posts on those interesting, exciting and memorable days that u had missed for about.. 4months ago keyh!

Before i end up,
Just wanna let u know

I’M HOME!

I had had my superb time in MALAYSIA for about a month.
Alhamdulillah, i had passed the exams.
And will be able to spend more time in Malaysia.
Alhamdulillah, syukur sgt2!


No comments: