Aduiii…
I’ve been waiting for something..
But I doesn’t came out today..
Something that can brighten up my day..
And put me out of this miserable problem..
i've been expecting for better thing..
but bad one occur..
Huaaa..
‘to whom it may concern’…
Pleashhh…
I cant put this thing out of my mind..
Da mistakes..
And you..
Huaaa…
I am really hoping that tomorrow would be a better day..
But somehow,I knew I am strong enough to face this..
And I am getting stronger.. ( I hope so)
Yearghhh!
Hurmm.. today wuz an exhausted day..
Super duper one.. especially for my brain..
I am getting nervous thinking of da quiz that will came up on Tuesday..
Fuh! Pray for me yeah..
I know it’ll be so hard..
Hard question.. but I’ll try my best taw..
And I hope that I’ll never make careless mistakes anymore..
Like what had happened for my biochem quiz previously..
Aminnn…
No comments:
Post a Comment