Yay! At last..
The ‘to whom it may concern’ tu..
Has done sthing that satisfy me..
That has put my mind free of problem that have done last weekend..
Wanna know what ‘to whom it may concern’ has done?
Haha.. xyahlaaa kot..
But somehow, mmg ‘to whom it may concern’ tu brighten up my day sgt2..
Cuz it happened soooo early in the morning.. and I didnt expect it will be that early..
Thanks yeah to the ‘to whom it may concern’ tu…
(haha I am the only one who know what exactly happened..)
Aiyokkk!
Today : I escaped one lecture.. physio~blood
Uhuhh.. I have reason for that tauu..
Nk final revision for pract exam maa..
So,I after da histo’s lecture I spend the whole morning at da ‘maktabah’
(wah! A very satisfying studies!)
Wheather : its getting cool cool cool and cooler
Bak kata org, sejuk smpi saket kepala taw..
Akaylah, I better get going..
Wanna make final revision for tomorrow’s exam..
Wish me luck yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment