Wednesday, December 10, 2008

sWeeEEeeT pOEm.. thanks paan!

this is the first poem i ever had..
one that has been made especially for me..
only me..

impressed sgt2!
from one of my best friend..
thanks paan!

To the sweetest Doctor in all of Egypt..
There are many things I want to say,
But I don't know how to do it,
So I decided to do it this way,
By a making a poem out of it..:P
It has been so long now your voice I have not heard,
Your childish laugh, your sad eyes and sweet smile,
Will always bring down my tears,
And to see you again my dear Tia, I would crawl a thousand miles,
I would wait a thousand years.
I'm sorry for not replying your letters,
\And I know the blame is on my part,
It's just that I am jealous,
Because I am not the only one in your heart..:)
I miss you more than words can say,
I think of you each single day,
I love you like my sister and best friend,
I'll always love you until the end..
The more i think, the more i weep,
at least i have sweet memories to keep,
I know we'll meet again soon enough,
but it's hard for me to wait bcuz this is tough.
Every time i see a pretty flower,
I think of you then my eyes shower,
Every time i take out my photo pile,
I look at you and me and I smile.
All the memories I hold in my heart,
No need to miss you, we're not apart.
Even though this poem is not attractive,
It cannot be bought in a shopping mart,
Even though this poem is not expensive,
It came directly from my heart.
I have a friend who is in Mansoura,
Her sweetness and persona are such delight,
Her name is, of course, Doctor Tia,
And I miss her every night!
She always chats with Taha,
And she always makes me jealous (although I don't know why),
So I just want to tell her,
She always makes me cry..:( huhu..
So my dear, Tia,
Before I say Good Bye,
I wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha,
And don't you ever cry,
Because if you cry, then I will cry,
And, you know, if we both cry,
The whole world will definitely die! Hakhak..:P
Selamat Hari Raya, my dear Tia..
Hope I'm still your friend,
Cuz you will always be my friend til the end,
Sorry x sempat hantar sejadah lg..:(
I hope you forgive me..
Sorry bahagian yg last rhyme merepek.. huhu..
Before I go, just want to say,
i miss you
I Miss You
I MISS YOU!!

Sincerely,
your friend( i hope),
Farhan Nasa

No comments: