Sunday, February 1, 2009

MA’RAD KUTUB, Cairo.


Ma’rad Kutub = Book Fair

It’s a long long long journey today.. but its just for one day..
Me and my housemates went there for only a day!
Starting our journey early in the morning, and arrived back home at night..

The ma’rad wuz gigantic doe! We don’t even managed to visit each booth.. it wuz an international book fair and the books came from all over the world..
Any books you want can be found here (but mostly in Arabic and Islamic books) from the first hand book until the 2nd hand books.. huhu u can even lost in the book fair, its too large and too many books..
The aim for today is to find the international book of medicine.. since theres only few and limited choices of books in mansoura’s bookstore..
I wuz soooo excited when I saw loads of English novel (2nd hand but still nice looking and cheap) heehee.. I fetch 4 eng novels today.. (reading novels is my hobby since I wuz young tau.. its just that, in mansoura I don’t hv time for that) soooo, cuti ni laa nk cover balik! Here I come novels! Mmuah!

what I bought today..
- Oxford handbook of pediatrics
- Oxford Advanced Learner’s dictionary
- Keperibadian seorang muslimah
- 3 Small Unique Qurans
- 4 thick eng novels = 5ghnih x 4 = 20 ghenih only! (pecaya tak..?)
- Sudoku

Huhu.. exhausted sgt2! But its worth! And worth expenditure too..

No comments: