Friday, February 13, 2009

mOrNiNg, aFtErNooN , NigHt = different mood

Nothing much to write for today..
Tili now, I’m still counting days towards the opening back of the ‘school’..
Haha! That means that the winter break is about to
over..
And the hectic and pack days are waiting and calling me..

why am i putting that title?


umm.. different things happened today at different time

so,lets begin the story then,

in the morning,

I did a very good job for my legs and bodies today
Huhu
As usual, I went for jogging..
With am (amira yee) and nizam
(after had been foced by nizam to wake up and accompany him!)


And,
At night,
My ‘big brother’ ask me a favour
To accompany him to suq dirasat..
(and actually to settle ‘something’ too)
Since I have nothing to do that night..
Get set, go!
We went there by just walking alongside of the nile river..
Cit-chatting along the way..
Then, took cab to get back home.. before 10.
(as had I promised to mila)


Hum..
Going to suq at nite pn sometimes best jugak!
(but theres nothing much can be expected at night.. as only few booth were opened)

However,
Thanks for a great night that day yeah!



p/s: actually,i had a quite gloomy afternoon today..

because of some problem that turns up..

which had been kept for few days..

but then,everything had settled! no more worries!

No comments: