Wednesday, February 11, 2009

1st JOG in Egypt

Ops! Did I mistyped it?
Hey,its definitely true laaa.. I’ve started my mission, big mission.. at last I managed to jog in the morning.. accompanied and invited by nizam.. thanks doe! But then,since its has been about 6months I have not been jogging, my stamina wuz sooo bad today..the last time wuz when I wuz at mara college.. its ok dear,it’ll get better soon..
So, today:
Me + asiah + nizam + kepah = jogging = till suq dirasat

Fuh! Its quite far.. but looking at the nil river throughout the way, it does make sense! I hope that tomorrow I’ll still have the same strength as today.. to proceed my diz plan.. here we go nizam!
By the way, I managed to online with both of my parents today, in the evening..
best! best! Best ngattt ni!


Love you mak!
Love you ayah!

No comments: