One upon a time
You came into my life
You came in
Bringing this one sort of feeling
Which
Me
Myself don’t know what it is
Sometimes
You created
So much feeling in me
Which
I still don’t know what it is
I don’t
I don’t even know how to express it
But what I know is
It did exist here
Deep in my heart
Once upon a time
In my own world
Which is far away
From my loved ones
My mom
My dad
My siblings
I feel like
I enjoyed my life here
With you around
Who cares
Who made me sad
Who made me smile
Who made me laugh
Who made me wanna sleep with smile on my lips
Who made me wanna wake up with same smile on my lips
Who made me felt like I have my brothers here
Who had always brighten up my days
(even it is not every day)
Who used to cause my phone ‘alive’
Who used to make me jump out of my bed when the phone is ‘alive’
Who I can call in any emergency
Who willingly offer any help whenever I need
Who can accompany me when the cloud turns black
Who I can express any feelings regarding anything
Who can barely hear my complaints of anything
Who made me shut my mouth while we’re talking about facts
Who always provided me with lots of general information
(that I’ve never even care about before this)
Who made me act like my age
Who can change my mood in a nick of time
(make it bloom or make it down)
Who..
Who..
Who..
What exactly am I trying to say?
Dunno
Dunno
Dunno
Am I trying to say
That
The ‘who’
Has now gone far away?
Or
The ‘who’
Maybe
Never ever exist?
Or
The ‘who’
Maybe
Still
Right here by my side?
Around me…?
Still
I don’t know
And
I
Don’t wanna
Say
Anything
Yet!
By the way
Actuallu
Nothing to be said yet right..?
And
I
Sometimes
Hope
That this kind of feeling wont exist
But
Somehow
Sometimes
Its pleasant to have one
So
What should I do then?
I think
(dunno)
I will think about it
p/s: to be continued
(err ini poem jgn di kena mengena kan dgn sesiapa yee)
No comments:
Post a Comment