Wednesday, February 25, 2009

told you, tUEsdAy = best!

As usual, story about Tuesday is compulsory to be written here!
(Even though I don’t hv much time to write for other days)
Well.. What happen today?
(The most hectic day ever!)
I should say that today is a tiring day..
And caused myself to be soooo exhausted.
But then,
I don’t think so.. cuz i enjoyed it very much!
And luckily, today’s lecture and lecturer wuz totally good and worth.
Best lah harini!

And the most important thing that really2 make me love Tuesday wuz, the excitement to enter the Physiology Practical Class.. as the class is getting more interesting with new things to learn every week. Today, be continue the topic on Arterial Blood Pressure.. Last week we were taught about how to use the stethoscope and take the arterial blood pressure using the sphygmomanometer. But then, only today we managed to try it practically! Wow! What a pleasure to have that kind of chance! I managed to try it to 2 persons today and I am really satisfied with it even though there wuz a lil bit mistake with the first try.
Ghee2~
I’ve captured some pics during the class.. sila2.. look at it keh..
But its not in the right sequence (xpelah.. ignore jelaa kn..)






I think, thats all for today kot..
Ohhh another thing,
Today’s biochem’s pract class ended earlier than usual.. and the clouds are still clear enough.. so I don’t wanna burden ‘big brother’ to accompany me home.. harini balik sndiri jee..(with quilty feeling in me.. to wait or not to wait...?)

No comments: