Saturday, February 14, 2009

d.e.a.r f.r.i.e.n.d

Dear friend,
I know that we had had hard times since yesterday
And
I know its hard for you
But
Its even harder for me
But somehow
We had discussed about it
And
Lets make things easier
Forgiving each other
Is the best thing, right?
We don’t really know who wuz actually right
And who wuz actually wrong
So
What we have to do is
Make a new start kan..

And
You
Please
You don’t have to worry much akay!
I’ll be fine
Just fine
I’ll get better soon
But it takes time
Gimme some time
And
I
Promise that everything will be as normal as before

Maybe
The thing is still in my mind
And its really2 hard for me to forget about it
Cuz I am really confident with what I saw
And what my instinct says
But
Since you are the only one who know it
And you and Allah only have the answers..
I’ll try my best to believe it as well..

So,
Don’t worry yeah..
If you didn’t do it
So you don’t have to be afraid

I had forgiven everything
E very single thing
Except for one thing
The thing that I’m still waiting for the real confession
From
You

Maybe u need time
I’ll give you the time
But for that thing that I have been awaiting
I still cant force myself to forgive you yet
If you really did it
(I hope you didn’t)
I’m sorry dear..
I hope I can make it..
Pray hard for me keh!
Syg kamu!


Ya Allah,

Gimme that strength..

Show me the right path..







No comments: