Wednesday, February 18, 2009

tHe tuEsdAy, again.

Bright and cold morning.
Fuh! I woke up today, with hope that I’ll stay active till the end of the day. Cuz today is gonna be a very tough day for me, not like the previous Tuesday that I had. With the new schedule this semester, it wuz so pack, and there is not even a gap between each subject. (if the lecturer came in on time)

The lecture will start at 8am.. and ended at 12pm with 3 subjects in between.. and then, without any rest, I have to rush to the practical room for 3 practical until 6pm (each practical class took 2 hours). Adoilaa.. penat otak.. penat badan jugak.. !

But them, I actually love this buzy day.. yeah, when we’re drunk in those busy activities, theres no time to think of any problems.. theres nothing else to be put in mind. So, I really2 and still love Tuesday. Lala~

By the way,
Today wuz an exciting day for me.. hehe during physio’s practical class, we all learned how to measure the blood pressure by using the traditional way. (haha the old outdated machine). It wuz interesting doe.. because we can rarely see that kind of machine in Malaysia right now. Waaa best nya! At last I managed to touch that machine and learned how to operate it.

No comments: