rain
rain
rain
I would say that.. this is a magical word! (for this country, EGYTP) why? Huhu.. it’s a very rare situation here.. usually, rain will only come to give sign that there will be changes in the season.. for example.. it give sign for the starting of winter.. and also maybe for the end of winter..
So, as now we’re about in the end of winter (which we don’t know when it will be ended and we really2 hope that it ended RIGHT NOW! Huuu sejuk sgt2.. xtahan dh..) we’re waiting for the next rain.. huhu.. last night, the rain start, but its just raining heavily and I doesn’t stop till morning.. I wuz awakened about 3 am last morning, and for the 1st time I heard thunder accompany the rain, in Egypt. Wow! That’s frightening.. but its not a loud one pn.. (kt mesia lagi kuat laaa)
Hehe..
As today is the day where I’m supposed to jog.. with the highest motivation in me. I managed to sneak out of my blanket and climb down of my bed to pray subuh and prepare to go out for jogging. Huhu! Nizam cant woke up his morning and I can hardly reach his phone.. so, me and kak amnah je with high determination cross the cold street + the rain to go to istad (hehe xberani nk pegi jaoh2 mcm slalu sbb xde guys teman)
Anyhow, jogging at istad wuz not so bad pn.. (skali skala tuka angin kn)
Haha.. yg kelakarnya.. me and kak amnah.. were seems like doing stupid thing today.. yelaa,still jog in the rain.. saje je nk try.. hehe hopefully in the end we both wont get flu.
No comments:
Post a Comment