A Poem For A Special Friend?
As I drive over the Penang Bridge,
I could not help staring at the starry night sky,
A star twinkled right before my eyes,
And before I know it, I started to cry.
A single drop of tear ran down my cheek,
As a memory of a girl started to peek,
The memory peeked from inside my heart,
And the pain is real, even though we are worlds apart.
The story of our friendship is a queer one,
With her in Egypt and I’m in Malaysia,
A friendship of the Land of Pharaohs and the Land of Sultans,
It is a dream friendship, a friendship ofFantasia .
The galaxy of stars at night drew me a picture,
A picture of hope, a picture of life,
The brightest stars of them all,
The diamonds of life, the jewels of man,
Are the memories of the past, the faces of friends.
The dark water below the Penang Bridge,
Mirrors the starry sky of the night,
I could not tell where the water starts,
And where the stars begin,
Just like our friendship, my friend,
We did not know when it started,
And we will never know when it will end.
As I look up at the twinkling stars,
I could not help wondering,
Maybe,
Possibly,
When you are by the Nile,
You are looking at the stars too,
And,
Maybe,
Possibly,
You are missing me too.
Come back home safely,Doctor Tia..
Your family and friends are waiting for you..
Farhan Annasa
3rd Disember 2009
p/s: Thanks for the poem yeah! This is the second poem made for me. The other one was posted last year. Love the 5th verse, RIVER is the best sign for our friendship.. dont worry, i miss you too. Pray for mu success, then i'll forever be your private doctor of you and your family soon.
the other poem, click:
http://saffron4143599.blogspot.com/2008/12/sweeeeeet-poem-thanks-paan.html
NOTE : I knew him very well.. our friendship is nearly 5years by 2010. The most important thing about paan is he really really likes poetry. And his English was superb! i can still remember how impressed his matrix colleague describe him about this during his matrix life. May u find success in your life too.. me as a doctor.. and surely u'll be a pilot.
As I drive over the Penang Bridge,
I could not help staring at the starry night sky,
A star twinkled right before my eyes,
And before I know it, I started to cry.
A single drop of tear ran down my cheek,
As a memory of a girl started to peek,
The memory peeked from inside my heart,
And the pain is real, even though we are worlds apart.
The story of our friendship is a queer one,
With her in Egypt and I’m in Malaysia,
A friendship of the Land of Pharaohs and the Land of Sultans,
It is a dream friendship, a friendship of
The galaxy of stars at night drew me a picture,
A picture of hope, a picture of life,
The brightest stars of them all,
The diamonds of life, the jewels of man,
Are the memories of the past, the faces of friends.
The dark water below the Penang Bridge,
Mirrors the starry sky of the night,
I could not tell where the water starts,
And where the stars begin,
Just like our friendship, my friend,
We did not know when it started,
And we will never know when it will end.
As I look up at the twinkling stars,
I could not help wondering,
Maybe,
Possibly,
When you are by the Nile,
You are looking at the stars too,
And,
Maybe,
Possibly,
You are missing me too.
Come back home safely,Doctor Tia..
Your family and friends are waiting for you..
Farhan Annasa
3rd Disember 2009
p/s: Thanks for the poem yeah! This is the second poem made for me. The other one was posted last year. Love the 5th verse, RIVER is the best sign for our friendship.. dont worry, i miss you too. Pray for mu success, then i'll forever be your private doctor of you and your family soon.
the other poem, click:
http://saffron4143599.blogspot.com/2008/12/sweeeeeet-poem-thanks-paan.html
NOTE : I knew him very well.. our friendship is nearly 5years by 2010. The most important thing about paan is he really really likes poetry. And his English was superb! i can still remember how impressed his matrix colleague describe him about this during his matrix life. May u find success in your life too.. me as a doctor.. and surely u'll be a pilot.
No comments:
Post a Comment